***We LOVE providing our rapid response convenient house call services for our patients!
However, with the COVID 19 pandemic, we have concluded that we, too, must help to flatten the curve and save lives. This can only be done by social distance, as most people are aware of by now. By social distancing and the resultant slowing the inevitable spread of COVID 19, our limited emergency and hospital resources will have a better chance to save as many seriously ill people as possible. Therefore we are currently restricting our mobile services to crucial, non-infectious, non-urgent situations, and by appointment only. We look forward to getting back up and running with our mobile services solving problems and helping to stamp out misery in the future.
Our House Call Services
We are Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians
Bringing the Easiest, Most Convenient, Urgent Care Option to You
In your Home, Hotel, or Workplace
Throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
We Offer Adult & Pediatric Services
- Sore throat
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Cough, bronchitis, pneumonia
- Skin rash
- Vomiting & diarrhea
- Puncture wounds
- Cellulitis (skin infection)
- Sprains, dislocations
- Small bone fractures (breaks)
- And much more
Our Doctors bring :
- Dispensed medications-no trip to the pharmacy needed.
- Injections -anti-nausea, antibiotic, corticosteroid, NSAID, vitamin B12, IV multivitamins, IV vitamin C & more.
- Rapid IV fluids for dehydration due to vomiting, diarrhea, strenuous physical activity -e.g. marathons, etc.
- Rapid IV fluid hangover relief
- Wound repair: stitches or glue
- Orthopedic splinting
- Abscess treatment
- Simple lab tests done in your home, such as blood and urine tests
- Labs & x-rays brought to you.
- Our doctor carries a handheld ultrasound for rapid point of care imaging.
Medical Evaluation Forms
- School and work medical clearance exams
- Fit to Fly exams
- Sports physicals
- DOT physicals
- Mariner Medical Exams
- Capacity Evaluation for Capacity Declaration - Conservatorship - Form GC-335.
- Physicians Report form for Residential Care Facility Evaluations (RCFE).
What Happens When You Request Our House Call Service?
When a house call request is made, a fee quote will be given. Our on call house call doctor will then call you directly to discuss your situation. If both patient and doctor mutually agree to proceed with the house call, an estimated arrival time will be given, and is usually within 1 hour. Your doctor will then arrive to evaluate and provide treatment. With our house calls, your doctor always provides as much time as you need to have your questions answered. We may then dispense medications, provide injections, IV fluids or other procedures. Patients are always given the option to go to their preferred pharmacy, lab or x-ray facility. A superbill, fully itemized and coded for insurance reimbursement, will be given to the you. Payment is then made by credit card or cash. After any further questions are answered, the physician departs. But this is not where it ends. The physician will provide easy direct contact details for followup questions or problem troubleshooting. There is no charge for followup phone guidance given after the house call.
Health Insurance: We are fee-for service, which means that we require payment at the time of service.
Payment by cash or credit card. HSA and FSA cards accepted.
For U.S. residents with PPO and certain HMO insurance policies, our services are often reimbursable, though to varying degrees. We provide a coded invoice which may be submitted to your insurer. For easy reimbursement, we recommend downloading and using the app REIMBURSIFY.
We do not accept Medicare, Medi-Cal, or California State Worker's Comp.
Traveler Medical Insurances: We accept most traveler medical insurances.