We are Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians
Bringing the Easiest, Most Convenient, Urgent Care Option to You
In your Home, Hotel, or Workplace
Throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
We Offer Adult & Pediatric Services
- Sore throat
- Ear infections
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Cough, bronchitis, pneumonia
- Skin rash
- Vomiting & diarrhea
- Puncture wounds
- Cellulitis (skin infection)
- Sprains, dislocations
- Small bone fractures (breaks)
- And much more
- Dispensed medications-no trip to the pharmacy needed.
- Injections -anti-nausea, antibiotic, steroid, NSAID, vitamin B12, & more.
- Rapid IV fluids for dehydration due to vomiting, diarrhea, strenuous physical activity -e.g. marathons, etc.
- Rapid IV fluid hangover relief
- IV multivitamins
- Wound repair: stitches or glue
- Orthopedic splinting
- Abscess treatment
- Simple lab tests done in your home, such as blood and urine tests
- Labs & x-rays brought to you.
- School and work medical clearance exams
- Fit to Fly exams
- Sports physicals
- DOT physicals
- Mariner Medical Exams
- Physicians Report form for Residential Care Facility Evaluations (RCFE) - We can do these same day.
What Happens When You Request Our House Call Service?
When a house call request is made, a fee quote will be given. Our on call house call doctor will then call you directly to discuss your situation. If both patient and doctor mutually agree to proceed with the house call, an estimated arrival time will be given, and is usually within 1 hour. Your doctor will then arrive to evaluate and provide treatment. With our house calls, your doctor always provides as much time as you need to have your questions answered. We may then dispense medications, provide injections, IV fluids or other procedures. Patients are always given the option to go to their preferred pharmacy, lab or x-ray facility. A superbill, fully itemized and coded for insurance reimbursement, will be given to the you. Payment is then made by credit card or cash. After any further questions are answered, the physician departs. But this is not where it ends. The physician will provide easy direct contact details for followup questions or problem troubleshooting. There is no charge for followup phone guidance given after the house call.
Telemedicine Service (treat by phone)
For simple problems and urgent medication refills, we may evaluate and treat by phone. Prescriptions may be sent to your pharmacy. This service is reimbursable by many insurance plans.