We are Hotel Doctors and House Call Physicians - Offering Easiest Urgent Care!
Our doctors come to you!
- sore throat
- ear infections
- urinary tract infections (UTI)
- cough, bronchitis
- skin rash
- vomiting & diarrhea
- and much more
- Dispensed medications-no trip to the pharmacy needed in many cases. Prescriptions may be written or transmitted to your pharmacy of choice upon request.
- Injections -anti-nausea, antibiotic, steroid, NSAID, vitamin B12, immunizations
- Rapid IV fluid rehydration (for dehydration due to vomiting, diarrhea, strenuous physical activity -e.g. marathons, etc.
- Rapid IV fluid hangover relief
- IV multivitamins
- Wound repair: stitches or glue
- Abscess treatment
- Simple lab tests done in your home, such as blood and urine tests
- We can arrange for x-rays as well
- School and work medical clearance exams
- Fit to Fly exams
- Sports physicals
- DOT physicals
- Mariner Medical Exams
- Physicians Report form for Residential Care Facility Evaluations (RCFE) - We can do these STAT
We offer same day rapid response throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for patients in their home, hotel room, workplace, or elsewhere.
Our services are currently available throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, including Napa, Marin, San Francisco, Silicon Vally, East Bay, Santa Cruz and south to Monterey & Carmel.
We accept cash or credit card payment at the time of service.
Our services are insurance reimbursable in most cases. We do not accept any U.S. based insurances such as Medicare, Medicaid or Worker's Comp, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna, United Health, etc. We do accept most traveler insurances with prior authorization.
If you call to request a house call, our answering service will take your information and then our medical provider will call you directly to discuss your situation and confirm that you both wish to proceed before the provider responds on the house call. A fee will be quoted prior to the house call response. No hidden fees.
If you would like to request our convenient personalized service, call 415-680-4153
TELEMEDICINE SERVICE -For medication refills and simple problems not requiring a physical exam, we may transmit prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice after a quick phone call discussion with the doctor.